Create a Life of Abundance
Premarital counseling could potentially be the most important investment you make in preparing for a fulfilling marriage. It is a form of therapy designed to help couples enhance their readiness for marriage. This is done by helping partners to identify issues in their relationship and equipping them with the skills needed to work through present and future conflicts. Premarital Counseling can lead to significantly higher levels of relationship satisfaction and is known to reduce the likelihood of divorce by as much as 30%.
Premarital Counseling Will Help You and Your Partner:
Develop a deeper understanding of the dynamics of your relationship.
Gain new appreciation and insight on your personalities.
Identify and address points of stress or conflict.
Bring some understanding into how your families of origin impact you.
Build strength as individuals while you move forward as a couple.
Create a life of abundance together.
The Ten Questions Every Couple Should Explore Prior to Marriage:
1. How do we each handle stress?
2. How will we handle the family finances?
3. Should we have children?
4. What role will spiritual/faith practices have in our lives?
5. How will we handle conflict?
6. What about our jobs and careers?
7. How do we negotiate togetherness and separateness?
8. What role will family and friends play in our relationship?
9. How will we make decisions?
10. How will we approach our sex life?
Please complete the form below for a brief consult and to set up an appointment.